Saturday 2:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Sunday 8:00 am - 3:00 pm
This amazing fitness tool is a revolutionary piece of equipment that is ideal for a fusion of fitness methods, such as yoga, barre, SUP fitness training, and mat Pilates techniques. The Juvo Boards’ Balance and Elevate position offerings let your body choose a level of difficulty that is ideal for your strength level and ability. The name “Juvo” is Latin for “to attain and assist.” The board is dynamically designed to help you attain moves (using the multiple position levels) that may have been challenging for you without a little assistance. This unique tool can also truly challenge you to achieve new levels of strength and new muscular tone that may have been unattainable for you while working in a basic floor level.
This 2-day workshop will be held at Boom Pilates on Nov 23/24. This fall training course will include a full spectrum of all Juvo Board modalities, board levels and moves, as well as a training manual and certification opportunity. The course will welcome seasoned fitness instructors, future instructors, and fitness enthusiasts that are seeking to learn more about the Juvo Board and its multiple fitness facets.
Meghann Koppele Duffy, MA CPT C.S.C.S , the Co-Founder of The Neuro Studio will be leading her highly-regarded Anatomy Workshop in Missouri on 2-29-20.
This course will go beyond the basics of origin and insertion and get a deep understanding of the human body.
This 1-day course is designed for Pilates teachers, physical therapists, personal trainers, and movement specialists who know their anatomy but want to DIG DEEPER.
Register for the course and get ready to learn:
1. What true neurological strength and weakness look like how to work to improve both in EVERY exercise
2. The Neuro Studio’s 4 Quadrant Stability Model and how to incorporate it into every exercise you do!
3. Common disruptors to upper and lower quadrant stability (and quick ways to overcome them!)
4. Insanely useful tips and tricks to improve your client’s movements with less cueing
5. Get ready to move in this workshop and get ready to change the way your brain and body respond to your favorite exercises
If you're a passionate student of movement and the human body, you are going to love digging into this information-packed workshop full of major aha!-moments.
This course counts for 8 PMA credits
1136 E. St. Louis Street
Springfield, MO 65806